The 2017 Angel City Games will be one of the largest Paralympic sport competitions in the country. We are expecting over 300 athletes to participate in five Paralympic sports, Track and Field, Swimming, Archery, Wheelchair Tennis, and Wheelchair Basketball. We are also hoping to attract the broader community to come and enjoy the competitions, learn more about adaptive sports, and meet our athletes.
Our special events and activities will include the following:
* Parade of Athletes & Opening Ceremonies (Fri 1-2pm)
* Great Games Cookout BBQ (Fri 5-7pm)
* 3rd Annual Celebrity Wheelchair Basketball Game (Sat June 24, 5-8pm)
* Sponsor Expo & Fun Zone (Sat/Sun, 9-3pm)
* 1st Annual Youth Council Fun Run & Roll Fundraiser (Sun, 7-9am)
* Toddler Games (Sat/Sun 11:30am)