- This event has passed.
October 29, 2016 - October 30, 2016| $40
WWG is the flagship event of the Crossroads Adaptive Athletic Alliance. It pits adaptive athletes against each other in the first ever functional fitness competition on a level playing field.
VIP Spectator option that provides a T, lunch, and dining with the athletes post-event and access ot the workshops on Sunday. Come cheer on your favorite athlete or just get a glimpse at some of the most amazing athletes in the fitness competition community.
Categories this year (male/female and options for Rx or Scaled on each WOD):
– Upper Extremity
– Lower Extremity
– Neuromuscular (e.g. CP, ALS, non-seated SCI, progressive MLS)
– Minor Neuromuscular Impairments (mild CP, relapsing remitting MS, limb savage may all fit this category)
– TBI/PTSD (TBI/PTSD must affect mobility or physical activity)
Highlights for this year’s WWG:
– Auto-created fundraising webpage. Raise enough ($1750 if in N. America; $3000 if outside N America) and your travel is covered by Crossroads Adaptive Athletic Alliance
– Mission BBQ Athlete Dinner Saturday night.
– Return of full of workshops to learn about other athletic opportunities and organizations. Lunch provided.
All competitive events are at University of Maryland Football Practice Bubble (3800 University Blvd E, College Park, MD 20742)
Follow WWG and our FB event page for regular updates and check back often to see learn more about sponsors.
Day 2 Workshops are held at University of Maryland School of Public Health (4200 Valley Dr #2242, College Park, MD 20742)